All the walks we have planned for the next few weeks and months are shown below. We enjoy walks all through the year, of different lengths and to suit varying abilities. We often stop for a quick drink at a local pub either during or after a walk. We may add walks at short notice or have to have to make changes due to weather so please check back here before setting out to join us.
New members are very welcome to join us for a few trial walks before deciding if you would like to join Ramblers and continue walking with us. There's no need to book, just turn up!
If you are coming on a walk please....
- arrive 15 minutes before the advertised start time to allow time for parking, putting on boots etc. Walks start promptly!
- bring drinking water and packed lunch with you, we usually stop for a picnic lunch along the way.
- make sure you have adequate clothing and footwear for the walk
- walks are graded according to Ramblers walk grading criteria
- pet dogs are not allowed on our walks due to problems with livestock and stiles. Registered assistance dogs for disabled people are welcome.
- contact the walk leader if you would like to know more about their walk
- Upcoming walks are shown below, we regularly add more walks to the programme so check back here regularly.